Thursday, June 23, 2016

Nobody knows the real ME

Nobody knows the real Me

Nobody knows how many times I've sat in my room and cried tears of pain.  How many times I've lost hope, how many times I've been let down.  How many times I have had to hold back tears.  When I'm sad, the bad thoughts that go through my mind.  How many times I have felt like a complete failure as a man, husband, and father.  Sometimes the strongest people are the ones who love beyond all faults, cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody understands or knows about.  I keep myself together for the ones I love.  Only those who have known darkness can truly appreciate the light.  Nobody knows the real Me, except Jesus.

He knows the tears I've cried, the lost hope, and those time when nothing is right.  He knows when I've about lost my mind, and hold back the tears.  He knows my broken heart, and the pain in my mind.  He knows what happens behind closed doors and the battles I've fault.  He knows that I've given my all to appear hopeful in times of disparity.  He knows my darkness and has prepared me for the light of the future.  He knows my heart....


No comments: