Saturday, January 9, 2016


Sometimes it takes being Scared



Jeremiah 29:11-13

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

This passage is so powerful and fulfilling.  A lot of pastors just teach on Jeremiah 29:11, and never really hit on the importance of what it takes to get in alignment with God's plan for your life.

We have to call on Him earnestly with true conviction of the heart and soul, and He will listen.  Then and only then will you find the most amazing love, hope, and faith you could imagine.

I believe this.  Because if I didn't I would have left this world a long time ago bound for eternal hell.  But, because He loves me so much He gave me a trial that would challenge me every day for the rest of my life.  Well, some people might think that is cruel or mean. No, it's not.  It's love.  Because He trusted me with the most powerful tool in witnessing, a glimpse at death.  See, in April 2009 I did die.  I died in the sense of living in the world.  I lost everything, job, car, house, and in some ways my family.

You may ask, "well how is that showing His love for you".

Because He saved me from being lost forever!  Christ is making me an example for all to see. Through his Grace, Peace, and Mercy.  Every storm subsides and is pushed back, but it takes calling upon Jesus Christ.  Yes, I still suffer and my family does too.  You see I will be cured.   Maybe not by medicine; but I know beyond a shadow of doubt when I enter Heaven's gates I will be healed and given a new body.  Until then I will continue to serve Jesus Christ.

http://youtu.be/7B-d33gzZ2w

No comments: