Sunday, July 26, 2009

Giving without reservations

Today was a tough day for me because I was having issues with my medications that I have to take because of the brain disease. I felt somewhat helpless today because I couldn't help out around the house as much as I would like. I kept saying to myself this is crazy, someday's I'm fine and someday's I feel helpless. I have seen my family "giving without reservations." This has meant that they gave up something that they would like to have done, and devoted more time helping out with my responsibilities. The following words from GOD.

Luke 6:38 (New King James Version)

Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”

No comments: